Pueblo County Places Of Interest
Enjoy golfing under the shadow of Greenhorn Mountain. Hollydot Golf Club is an 18-hole course located in scenic Colorado City, Colorado, about 20 minutes south of Pueblo.http://www.hollydotgolf.com
For horse enthusiasts/owners of all ages, the RCC Saddle Club provides activities such as Trail Rides, Gymkhanas, Rodeo’s, Barrel Races, Team Ropings and Parades.
Come visit RCC's newly refurbished arena conveniently located in Colorado City, Colorado.http://www.rccsaddleclub.com
If you enjoy hiking and the great outdoors, come visit Pueblo Mountain Park. It is a 611 acre park with approximately six miles of trails. Take a hike or horseback ride along one of the trails.
Stay at the Horseshoe Lodge and enjoy the beautiful surroundings both day and night. Get warm sitting around the campfire while sharing stories.https://hikeandlearn.org
- http://www.ryefiredistrict.us (Fire Department)
- http://www.ryetelephone.com (Internet, Video and Phone)
- http://www.siea.com (Electric Company)
- http://www.coloradonaturalgas.com (Gas Company)
- http://www.summitpost.org/area/range/581533/wet-mountains.html (All About The Wet Mountains!)
- http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?co7315 (Rain/Snow Fall From 1940-1992 In Rye, Co.)
- http://www.greenhornchamber.org (Chamber of Commerce)
- http://ryh.district70.org (Rye High School)
- http://crm.district70.org (Craver Middle School)
- http://www.city-data.com/city/Colorado-City-Colorado.html (City Data – Colorado City)